KCCP results in reduced health care costs, better access
Center for Healthcare Improvement for Addictions, Mental Illness and Medically Vulnerable Populations (CHAMMP) and Department of Health Services, University of Washington School of Public Health, evaluations show that King County Care Partners (KCCP) has resulted in:
- lower psychiatric inpatient costs.
- fewer total arrests and charges.
- higher odds of receiving inpatient alcohol/drug treatment.
- higher alcohol/drug treatment costs.
Interim Analysis of Social and Health Outcomes
June 23, 2011
- 98% reported a good, trusting relationship with the RN or MSW.
- 91% said KCCP helped them feel they could take charge of their health.
- 90% said they were able to reach at least one of the healthcare goals.
Evaluation of Washington State Medicaid Chronic Care Management Projects
November 13, 2008
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information